My name is Shannon and I’m a proud mother of two beautiful children, currently residing in Philadelphia. I’m a pretty cool person, if I do say so myself, not to toot my own horn or anything. I’m very quiet, yet very outspoken, the two are interchangeable depending on my mood. Most of my days are spent working and tending to my family. I’m not into much. I love to stay in the house, kick back, watch movies, listen to music or read a good book. Sometimes I design things, just for the hell of it because it’s one of my passions. Like many people, I’ve been through a lot in my life and my thought process reflects that in many ways. There’s really nothing I don’t like to discuss. I’m a total sweetheart unless something or someone pisses me off, then it can get pretty ugly. That’s the norm for a Cancer, our emotions can get out of control. I’m not a dramatic person, though. I really try to stay away from drama because I’m too old to engage in such shit.
I opened this website in 2015, although I’ve been blogging since 2006. This website is a reflection of the changes in my life and it’s also a portal into my screwed up head, if you’re into that kind of thing. I really haven’t any qualms about sharing my thoughts. I try not to get too personal because I believe every person should hold onto some mystery. However, I do reveal things that pretty much leave myself open for analysis.
- I love horror movies. Seriously, I can’t get enough of them.
- I live in darkness. I love everything dark. I can’t even wake up in the morning to sunlight, it makes me angry.
- I have a Dwarf Rabbit named Lola. She doesn’t do much, but I love her anyway.
- One day I hope to write a novel, or two.
- I have recently made some serious changes in my life. Much needed changes.
- I prefer to be by myself. At night, I don’t like going out & such, I enjoy my time alone because all I’ve ever wanted in my life was peace.